Salesforce Admin Online Training
Enroll for expert level Online Salesforce Admin Training Classes, Learn Salesforce Admin Training by certified experts. Attend the Demo for free & you will find Winsomesoft is the best Institute within reasonable fee along with course material.
The Training in Salesfoce Admin Course is every thing we explained based on real time scenarios,it works which we do in companies.
Experts Training sessions will absolutely help you to get in-depth knowledge on the subject.
Salesforce Admin course content
Introduction to CRM:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing & Salesforce.com
- Cloud Computing – Overview
- What is Software-as-a-Service (SAAS)?
- What is Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS)?
- What is Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IAAS)?
What is Salesforce.com?
- Salesforce.com CRM Editions
- Salesforce Architecture – Cloud Computing is a Better Model Multi-tenant
- Salesforce Editions / Pricing
Salesforce.com Navigation – Overview:
- Salesforce Certifications
- Certified Force.com Developer(401)
- Certified Administration (201)
- Certified Advanced Force.com Developer(501), etc.,
- Database Model – Object Creation
- Salesforce Building Blocks
- Standard Objects
- Create custom Objects
- CRM functionality in Salesforce and use of standard objects
- Custom Objects Vs. Standard Objects
- Create custom Fields
- Create custom Tabs
Types of Tab:
- Standard Objects – Account, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities etc.,
- Custom object Tabs
- Web Tabs
- Visual force Tabs
- Field Creation and its Relationships a. Different Data types
- Standard Data types : Text, Email, Number, Currency, URL, Text Area.
- Storage Limitations
- Read only Data types:
- Auto Number, Formula and Rollup summary
- Rollup summary Operations
- Sum(), Min(), Max() and Count
Relational Data types:
- Lookup Vs. Master – Detail Relationship
- Required, External Id, Default Value and Unique fields
- Salesforce Application elements: Home Page, Tabs, Tab Home Pages, Detail Page, Side Bar, Apps, Record
- Defining Page layouts
- Field order changes
- Adding custom buttons and links
- Defining required and read only fields
- Adding related list
- To create and maintain record types for your organization.
- Display different page layouts and picklist values based on record types.
- Uses of Record Types
- Controlling field/Dependent field?
- Making dependent pick list fields
- Defining Salesforce Data Validation
- Creating Custom Validation Rules
- Validation Vs. Trigger
- Define workflow
- Create Email template
- Set up workflow rules
- Set up workflow actions
Workflow Approval process:
- Plan approvals using workflow
- Use the approval wizard – standard vs. jump start
- Create workflow approvals
- Import Wizard Vs Data Loader
- Importing Overview
- Exporting Overview Import custom object records using the Data Loader
- Use mass delete Use storage
- Managing Personal Information
- Password Reset
- User Management Overview
- Roles, Users, Profiles & Sharing
Users, Roles and Profiles:
- Creating Users
- User Licenses Overview
- Understanding Record Ownership and Access
- Role Hierarchy
- Overview and different profiles
- User Permissions
- Managing the Users
- Set Organization Wide Defaults (OWD)
- Object-level Security
- Field-level Security
- Record-level Security
- Sharing Rules
- Define Sharing rules
- Discuss about types of sharing rules
Reports & Dashboards
- Installing an App
- Uninstalling an App